Among The Stars: Revival
A new era has begun. The Alliance''s attempt to revive the worlds that were destroyed during the Purge was met with great success and the future looks bright for the first time. Those sectors that were abandoned before, have now become very active and are blooming with life.
Due to the increased traffic, the construction of new Stations in the area was deemed necessary. Once again, the alien races rush to build the best Space Station, in order to take advantage of the new opportunities that arise. To that end, Advisors are being sent by the Alliance to assist in the construction.
Among the Stars: Revival is a new expansion for Among the Stars, which can also be played as a standalone game for two players!
Among the Stars: Revival introduces brand new strategic two-player rules and exciting new mechanisms that add more interaction in the game and more things to consider when drafting a card.
Among the Stars: Revival includes exciting new features such as:
• 30 Brand new Locations - 15 Basic and 15 Special Locations (90 Location cards in total).
• New 2-player rules - more strategic and skill-testing especially for 2 players! These rules can also be used for Among the Stars base game.
• Spaceships - a new highly-interactive mechanic used by many of the new cards. It allows the players to put Spaceship tokens on the Stations, preventing anyone from building on those spaces.
• Advisors - a new module that can be optionally added in a base game of Among the Stars. It increases competition among the players in order to control Advisor cards that grant them special abilities as well as additional victory points.
Among the Stars: Revival can also be enhanced by using the miniatures from the Among The Stars: Miniatures Pack (available now separately).
The great game reviewer, Richard Ham ("Radho") did a "Radho Runs Through" for Among The Stars: Revival. Of course, Radho loves the game! You can watch his entire run-through of the game, or go directly to his final thoughts. Both of these are linked here:
Radho Runs Through - Full Game Run-Through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSRbqVqSos
Radho Runs Through - Final Thoughts Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTogz_Xf30w
• 60 Basic Location cards
• 30 Special Location cards
• 8 Power Reactor cards
• 8 Advisor cards
• 2 Main Reactors
• 2 Player Aid cards
• 6 Influence Tiles
• 16 1-Credit Tokens
• 7 5-Credit Tokens
• 8 Advisor Tokens
• 62 Spaceship Tokens
• 2 Player Markers
• 1 Year Marker
• 10 Energy Cubes
• 1 Score Board
Players: 2 (standalone - or as an expansion for base game for 2-4 players)
Time: 30 mins